It’s very easy to admire people who devote themselves to running.
Running requires commitment, self disciple and often sacrifices. But for millions of Americans the rewards are worth it.
Here are 10 reasons why dating a runner is a wise choice:
1. They genuinely care about themselves, their own fitness and quality of life. How many people want to date a couch potato?
2. Running releases endorphins that create a natural high. Meaning that runners are often very happy people to be around.
3. For males running is proven to increase testosterone levels which can also make life in the bedroom a lot more exciting!
4. Running is proven to ease stress, boost your immune system and slow aging. A healthy partner is a good partner to have.
5. Running is a great fat burner. Runners are often in great shape, this helps to boost their self-confidence and sex appeal.
6. Runners are self-motivated. Whether just a casual jogger or dedicated marathoner. This motivation and commitment not only applies to their running, but also their relationships.
7. Runners know that progress in life is made one step at a time, just like a loving relationship.
8. Runners know how to persevere and push ahead regardless or how difficult it maybe. This is a great quality that will benefit your romantic relationships.
9. Runners know what is important in life. They look after their bodies so that they can provide for their families instead of being a burden.
10. People who run regularly have more energy. If you want someone who doesn’t tire easily, will keep up or out last you in the bedroom, then runners are a great choice.